Intellectual Property protection
What is intellectual property? Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind: inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names, images, and designs used in commerce. IP is divided into two categories: Industrial property, which includes inventions (patents), trademarks, industrial designs, and geographic indications of origin; and Copyright, which includes literary and artistic works such as novels, poems and plays, films, musical works, artistic works such as drawings, paintings, photographs, sculptures, architectural designs, software and databases. Rights related to copyright include those of performing artists in their performances, producers of phonograms in their recordings, and those of broadcasters in their radio, television, web and other media programs. This is definition of intellectual property.
What are intellectual property rights? Intellectual property rights are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds. They usually give the creator an exclusive right over the use of his/her creation for a certain period of time. Intellectual property rights are customarily divided into two main areas: www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/trips_e/intel1_e.htm.
What is intellectual property law? Intellectual property law in Russia is the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. The IP law is strong and enforceable to the extent sufficient to any right holder to protect his or her rights efficiently.
What is intellectual property protection? Intellectual property rights protection is the key area of expertise of Zorin Law Office, a Russian intellectual property law firm serving domestic and international clients worldwide. Intellectual property lawyers and attorneys of Zorin Law Office are competent and experienced enough to comply with the client's high standards of delivery and estimation of the results of their work. Any shareholder's power and leverage in the 21st century is surety about how is his firm's intellectual property protected. Intellectual property protection is Zorin Law Office.
Patent office of Russia is the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent): http://www.rupto.ru/rupto/portal/start?lang=en. Knowledge of how Rospatent and its Chamber for Patent Disputes interpret and apply intellectual property laws is the strong feature of Zorin Law Office. World Intellectual Property Organization is available at http://www.wipo.int.
Zorin Law Office offers reliable and competent services pertinent to:
- intellectual property insurance;
- protecting intellectual property;
- intellectual property right protection;
- software intellectual property expertise;
- intellectual property training;
- technology transfer;
- intellectual property search (patent search, trademark search);
- how to protect intellectual property rights;
- intellectual property theft treatment;
- selling intellectual property expertise;
- intellectual property clause expertise;
- intellectual property consulting (IP asset management);
- internet intellectual property expertise;
- intellectual property contracts;
- intellectual property agreements;
- conducting intellectual property infringement cases (civil, administrative and criminal);
- intellectual property online advisory services;
- valuing intellectual property expertise;
- copyright and trademark expertise;
- intellectual property services;
- intellectual property licensing (licensing IP);
- other intellectual property issues (portfolio management, branding, reputation, franchising, accounting, etc.);
- international intellectual property protection;
- trademark registration;
- software intellectual property protection.
Conducting intellectual property litigation cases all over Russia and protection of intellectual property worldwide are the core practices of the firm's founder intellectual property attorney Mr. Nikolay A. Zorin, engaged in intellectual property litigation (IP litigation) and registration practice over 14 years.
Intellectual property companies also offering specific patent research and development services, technology and brand stock exchange, domain name auctions, patent translations, web platforms, IP evaluators and others comprise the strong professional network Zorin Law Office operates. Intellectual property news and developments of any jurisdiction worldwide are promptly available from Zorin Law Office on request.
IP attorneys’ fees are reasonable, starting from EUR 100 for drawing and filing a Russian national trademark application.
© Zorin Law Office, 2015.